-
January 25th, 2004, 05:14 PM
#1
eoinwalsh
Guest
Well, I got homework ( [img]frown.gif[/img] ) and rearranging ( [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) to do. BBL.
-
January 25th, 2004, 05:18 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Well yes. Most STD's are a bitch. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 25th, 2004, 05:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Well.... I added another star to you bitch. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 25th, 2004, 06:24 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Welcome to bitchhood! [img]cool.gif[/img]
<marquee><font size="6">BEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOTCH!!!!!</font>
</marquee>
-
January 25th, 2004, 07:40 PM
#5
eoinwalsh
Guest
3 Stars? I'm a high quality bitch.
-
January 25th, 2004, 10:44 PM
#6
Inactive Member
You're a slut, too.
[STD] I'll suck you
-
January 25th, 2004, 11:31 PM
#7
Inactive Member
the cheese stands alone !!!!!!!!!!!
-
January 26th, 2004, 01:18 AM
#8
Inactive Member
...I heard, you were an easy bitch! [img]eek.gif[/img]
...how's about a drink, bitch? [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]
-
January 26th, 2004, 02:12 AM
#9
Inactive Member
i'm kind of liking being a suckass fucking bitch or whatever...but i'm still working on my bitch status
-
January 26th, 2004, 04:42 AM
#10
eoinwalsh
Guest
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks